Online Bhakti Vaibhav (Module-1)
By ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya (BV Eng)
No. Of Sessions
Sessions per week
Bhakti Sastri Qualified
Bhakti Sastri Qualified
Schedule of Classes
7:30 to 09:30 P.M. ISTRegular classes on
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
About the Teacher
ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya (BV Eng)
About the Teacher
Course description: A detailed study of the cantos one to six of the Srimad Bhagavatam. Module 1 covers Canto 1, 2 & 3. Module 2 covers Canto 4, 5 & 6. The students who will qualify all the assessments of Modules 1 & 2 will be awarded a Bhakti Vaibhav degree from ISKCON Board of Exams.
Eligibility: Those who have done Bhakti Sastri can only pursue this course. You need to submit your Bhakti Sastri certificate issued from ISKCON Board of Examination.
Course materials: Students’ Handbook
Course duration (No. of hours):
• 5 units, total hours-96
• 3 units, total hours-48
• 9 units, total hours-144
Total hours for cantos 1, 2 and 3—288 hours.
Teachers: H.G. Sankarshan Nitai Das, H.G. Pran Govinda Das, H.G. Brajsundar Das, H.G. Premasindhu Gauranga Das, H.G. Dhira Prashant Das
Target audience: All devotees who have a Bhakti-shastri certification and are enthusiastic to continue their scriptural studies with Srimad-Bhagvatam. Srila Prabhupada desired that all ISKCON devotees must take the Bhakti-Vaibhava certification.
• Open book questions
• Closed book exams for each unit
• Sloka recitation
• Two presentations for the first 3 cantos
Course requirement (any pre-qualification)
- You must be 16 years or above in age.
- As per the guidelines of ISKCON Board of Examination to pursue Bhakti Vaibhav course, the students must chant minimum 16 rounds of Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily & follow the four regulative principles.
- You must have done Bhakti Sastri from any of the authorised centre of ISKCON and having a Bhakti Sastri certificate from ISKCON Board of Examinations.
- For better understanding we humbly request you to read all the six cantos before you begin the deep study of these books with us and be fully benefited from the course.
- As the course would be in English so proficiency in English language is mandatory.
- As per the rules & regulations of ISKCON Board of Examination, for getting the Bhakti Vaibhav degree, you must have 75% of attendance in the live sessions.
- You need to submit a recommendation letter by an ISKCON authority (your Spiritual Master/GBC member/Temple President/Co-President) who knows you well, certifying your character, sadhana, Brahminical tendencies and being favourably engaged in the preaching mission of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu for at least the previous 12 months. Please download the Recommendation letter format from the link below:-
You need to submit the recommendation letter along with your Bhakti Sastri certificate in this google form with other details:-
Please note that your admission will not be confirmed unless we have received this recommendation letter & your Bhakti Sastri certificate.
7. The regulations to be followed during the closed books exams. All students should agree for the following requirements regarding the online exam before taking admission to this course:-
* All closed book exams will be conducted online (in cloud meetings).
* Answers should be hand written, no electronic devices are allowed for typing.
* Student should be having two devices live on cloud meetings. One will cover the student writing the exam as well as the screen of the front device. The second/front device will be used by the student to see the question paper provided in cloud meeting screen.
* Immediately after the exam, the student has to scan the answer sheet in front of the front device camera & upload it in the assessment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
By (BS Hindi) ISKCON Bhagavata MahavidyalayaPAID
ISKCON Disciple Course (English)
By Krishna Rupa Devi DasiPAID
ISKCON Disciple Course (Hindi)
By Yashodakirti Devi DasiPAID
Diploma in Bhagavad-gita
By Premasindhu Gauranga DasPAID
Srimad Bhagavatam Reading Marathon (for South African devotees only)
By Brajsundar DasFREE
Марафон по чтению Шримад Бхагаватам (Srimad Bhagavatam Reading Marathon)
By ISKCON Bhagavata MahavidyalayaFREE
Bhagavata Pravaah (Hindi) भागवत प्रवाह (स्कंध-1)
By Srikeshav DasPAID
संपूर्ण श्रीमद्भागवत (संक्षिप्त) (Sampurna Srimad Bhagavatam Overview)
By Ramanuja DasPAID
मनः शिक्षा (अपने मन को कैसे प्रशिक्षित करें) Manah Siksha
By Prashant Mukund DasPAID
Bhakti Rasamrita Sindhu-Module 2 (Southern Division)
By Sankarshan Nitai DasPAID
By His Holiness Bhakti Dhira Damodara SwamiPAID
The Secrets of Upanishads (Overview of 11 principal Upanishads)
By Jay Damodar DasPAID
Krishna Lila (Overview of Tenth Canto of Srimad Bhagavatam)
By Brajsundar DasPAID
Establishing Shrimad Bhagavatam as the Highest Scripture
By Kanai Krishna DasPAID
Bhagavata Rasotsavam (Study of 1st canto based on Sarartha Darsini tika of Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura)
By Venu Gopal DasPAID
व्रज मंडल परिक्रमा (Online Vraj Mandal Parikrama)
By Vraja vilas DasPAID
लघु-भागवतामृत (Laghu Bhagavatamrita)
By Chandra Govind DasPAID
6 Essential Life Management Skills from B-Gita
By Dr. Prem Prakash PathakPAID
4 Weeks (18 Hrs)
Life Stories and Qualities of the Twelve Mahajanas (only for Kids)
By Rameshwari Devi DasiPAID