Krishna's Ladder of Love
By Chaitanya Charan Das
No. Of Sessions
Sessions per week
Schedule of Classes
7:00 pm to 8:30 pm ISTRegular classes on
About the Teacher
Chaitanya Charan Das
About the Teacher
Chaitanya Charan Das is a monk, mentor and Spiritual author.
Spiritual teacher for nearly 25 years in the bhakti-yoga tradition through its modern-day expression, ISKCON (International Society for Krishna consciousness).
- He has done his Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering from the Government College of Engineering, Pune.
- He subsequently served as a software engineer in a prominent multinational software corporation.
- He also secured 2350 out of 2400 in GRE, gaining the top rank in Maharashtra.
- He is the author of the world’s only Gita-daily feature, wherein he writes daily a 300-word inspirational reflection on a verse from the Bhagavad-Gita. Till now he has written over seventeen hundred Gita meditations.
- His articles have been published in many national newspapers including Indian Express, Economic Times and Times of India in the Speaking Tree column.
- His writings in English have been translated into several foreign languages including German, Chinese and Romanian and several Indian languages including Kannada, Telugu, Bengali, Hindi and Marathi.
- He is a member of ISKCON’s leading intellectual body, the Shastric Advisory Council, and is the associate-editor of ISKCON’s global magazine, Back to Godhead.
• Author of 25 books that explain the relevance of Vedic wisdom-texts including the Bhagavad-gita and the Ramayana.
• Author of the world’s only daily blog on the Bhagavad-gita, gitadaily.com, where he has written some 4000 articles on the Gita.
• Invited speaker at TEDx, World Peace Conference- UNESCO, Intel, Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, Stanford, Princeton, Yale, Harvard, Massachusetts and Cambridge.
• Gives 400 talks across 100 cities in 4 continents every year.
In the Bhagavad-gita, Krishna reveals himself to be the supremely loving and loveable divinity who is not demanding and condemning, but is understanding and accommodating.
He provides ways for everyone to connect with him from their place and at their pace.
Take-aways from the course:
● Understand how the evolution of consciousness involves not just its elevation but also its expansion — and how to stimulate either or both.
● Analyze how we can keep ourselves on the progressive spiritual path in spite of our faults, impurities and limitations.
● Learn how we can help others raise their consciousness from wherever they presently are, even if they are not ready to take to Krishna consciousness.
Understand Krishna’s inclusive mood through a deep study of its four verses from the Bhagvad-gita(12.08-11) that comprise the ladder of love that he offers for delivering us all from material existence, thus demonstrating his heart-warming assurance (12.06-07)
● Absorption in Krishna (12.08)
● Aspiration for Krishna (12.09)
● Contribution to Krishna (12.10)
● Contribution to a higher cause (12.11)
Course materials: Hand outs
Target audience: Anybody who is interested in knowing the science of Bhagavad-gita deeply
Frequently Asked Questions
Bhakti Sastri (English)
By ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya (BS Eng)PAID
By (BS Hindi) ISKCON Bhagavata MahavidyalayaPAID
ISKCON Disciple Course (English)
By Krishna Rupa Devi DasiPAID
ISKCON Disciple Course (Hindi)
By Yashodakirti Devi DasiPAID
Online Bhakti Vaibhav (Module-1)
By Sankarshan Nitai DasPAID
ऑनलाइन हिंदी भक्तिवैभव (मॉड्यूल -1 | स्कन्ध 1, 2) (Online Hindi Bhakti Vaibhav)
By Srikeshav DasPAID
Srimad Bhagavatam Reading Marathon (for South African devotees only)
By Brajsundar DasFREE
Марафон по чтению Шримад Бхагаватам (Srimad Bhagavatam Reading Marathon)
By ISKCON Bhagavata MahavidyalayaFREE
Bhagavata Pravaah (Hindi) भागवत प्रवाह (स्कंध-1)
By Srikeshav DasPAID
संपूर्ण श्रीमद्भागवत विहंगावलोकन (Sampurna Srimad Bhagavatam Overview)
By Ramanuja DasPAID
मनः शिक्षा (अपने मन को कैसे प्रशिक्षित करें) Manah Siksha
By Prashant Mukund DasPAID